24-Hour Service Provided by the Professionals at 1 Stop Carpet Care.
Has your carpet been flooded with water and you don’t know what to do or where to go? You’ve come to the right place! We know that this is a very serious problem and a devastating one. Trust our professional team to come to the rescue. Maintain a safe and healthy home for you and your family and do not let the water damage to your carpet go unchecked. We offer 24-hour service for your water extraction emergency! Whatever the severity, we have all the tools and equipment to handle all your water restoration needs – big or small, we can handle it all.
Call (248) 278-7617 today for fast water restoration services in Novi available around the clock. We will be there for you when you need us!
“Very impressed with this company and their employees. I've used 5 different carpet cleaners but these are the best.”- Fonda S.
“One Stop Carpet Care is a fantastic company. Eric did a great job stretching our family room carpet. We are VERY pleased with the results!”- D.B.
“Very professional, state-of-the-art equipment, and easy to get ahold of.. Day or night.. They always follow up. Have been a client since 2011”- Billy M.
The tiniest of leaks can lead to mold and mildew growth, which can seriously impact your home and the health of your loved ones. Water and excessive moisture can cause mold and bacteria growth, reduce air quality, lead to cracks and cause structural damage, resulting in very expensive repairs. Our professionally-trained team in Novi, will come to your home and inspect the water damage and will detect where the water leak is coming from. We will then provide the best solution for you to avoid further damage to your home.
Water damage occurs when excess water begins to form in areas where it shouldn’t. There are many factors that can cause water damage:
- Bursting Pipes – This is a very common cause of water leaks and flooding issues. When drains and toilets get backed up and blocked it can cause pressure in the pipe, which causes it to burst or leak.
- Leaking Pipes – Garbage disposals that aren’t working properly is another common reason for pipes to burst. Old pipes are also prone to leaking.
- Plumbing Issues – Hoses and pipe joints that are not fully attached can cause a lot of the plumbing issues you face. However, keep in mind that many plumbing issues are not visible at first glance – rather hidden through the walls and foundation of your home.
- Malfunctioning Appliance – Household appliances get older over time and this causes their pipes and hoses to wear down, weaken and crack causing water leaks. Washing machines, water heaters, refrigerators, and dishwashers are some of the appliances in your home that can cause leaks and floods.
- Heating and Air Conditioning Issues – HVACs is another common cause of water leaks and floods. Your AC requires regular servicing, however, if you do not get your AC serviced when needed it will cause moisture buildup. Washing machines and water tanks are the two most frequently used appliances in a home that can cause water damage.
- Weather Disasters – Take preventative measures to ensure that you will not experience water damage from natural disasters. Flash floods, storms, and hurricanes can cause water to build up in your home.
No matter what caused the problem, we have the solution. Contact us today at (248) 278-7617 for water restoration services in Novi that you can trust.
Free Estimates Available
Above & Beyond Customer Service
Quality Service Guaranteed
Phenomenal Reputation & Online Reviews
Over 20 Years of Experience